terça-feira, 19 de setembro de 2017

Welcome


It's been a little over a year since I came here. The memories are many. Yes, good memories. Our memories. Memories with friends. With mates. Even with Argus. This is a place where I always felt welcome. And where I know you'll always be welcome. Even back for a few days, you will always be welcome.
Let us go further into the past. Six years ago ... We had no idea how our lives would be today. Funny how things change a lot. How people come and go without us planning anything. You moved to another continent. I no longer live with who I lived at that time...

But we are still welcome in their homes. We left our marks. We made our stories. We conquer our rights. Even after all these changes. So always be welcome. Wherever it is. Whenever you go. You will always be welcome where I can receive you. Without being gay…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário